Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hi,

Through this letter I would like to voice some of my concerns about my coming to India and my upcoming projects either located in India or elsewhere. This has much to do with my dream. Thus, I would talk about the possibility of my coming to India in 2008-09 and also the possible outcome of the trip to India. It might sound little professional to you but this is what I must add in this letter to confirm that I can not compromise with my dreams whatsoever. You know it well that dreams have significant place in one’s life and having no dream is having no joy in life. It adds adventure and pleasure in an individual’s life whosoever. I would also stress the necessity of having such an attitude to life in this letter and expect more people to join this dream project. I would also talk about the way you can contribute to this dream project and make my being in USA more fruitful. So before, I state more I would first tell you about my dream.

I am not talking about a dream people usually see eyes closed during their sleep, when the active mind sleeps and passive wakes up; but I am talking about a dream which evolves for years through one’s life experiences and education. This is what happened with me as well. I have cherished a dream since I was born as an individual and not merely as a being i.e. in my personal opinion, a mere birth of a baby into this world of desire and suffering, life and death does not mean birth that is birth of a being only. The original birth of individual takes place, when he or she identifies his or her self and comes up with his or her own individual questions in response to the world affairs. He or she identifies the value of his or her being and sets up a goal in this world of life and death. He or she knows him or herself or at least tries to know him or herself.

It happens when he or she frees him or herself from the chains of exploitative structures of a social construct in terms of caste, creed, color, religion or region, gender, class or age; which gives rise to unrest in the society at various levels; and this ultimately invites extreme reactions from different quarters of society in general and at large. And this freedom from various negative ‘-isms’ does not necessarily mean disrespect towards the positive age-old cultural notions or practices but demands further evolution of mankind through modern cultures. It requires new generations to look into various aspects of different societies at large and find solutions to the constant problems causing hurdle in the way to dynamic progress of each and every individual, whether located in the north or in the south pole of the world. Rather it (the freedom in its truer sense) focuses on quest of truth through available resources or other innovative means. There emerges a dream in a free mind and that dream constantly propels him or her to chase it. This fuels his or her life and makes his or her life worth living. And I dream to facilitate young minds a workspace for them to learn how to dream and how to chase such dreams. But the puzzle is how to achieve such a goal - how to realize this dream project? I have a plan with me, which I have always worked on. This is my dream project. And any ounce of this dream could not be true without the grand support of my kith and kin; my friends and relations; without you all. Thus, I plan to involve all of mine, yours and theirs in this dream project. And for this, I seek positive response from you all.

A word of caution is there. Those who believe that my dream would always be a dream and would never see the real sun can just watch if not support it. Those who take these expressions to be just a word game must play safe and not run the risk of loss. I am serious about this dream project and will realize today or tomorrow in this life. But till then everyone must girdle up to celebrate it either as participants in the dream project or mere audience. Everyone is welcome to this dream project! Hey! What is this DREAM project? Guess what it can be.

The dream project is all about giving a system to my native place, my nation and this world of none but ours – the abode of millions of creatures through establishing an Institution, which aims to train minds and readies them socially, educationally, professionally, technically, psychologically, economically, and scientifically to fight out the oddities of future. It is a long term investment into the unseen future. These oddities can range from natural disasters to man-made disasters. It will address the basic issues of survival of common beings to the plight of life onto the other possible worlds. And it aims to serve people of all caste, creed, color, gender, region, religion and thoughts and principles. You must not be curious to know how it is going to happen. It is with you I am going to do. You are going to do. We are going to do it together. I would lay out the general details of how to move inch by inch into that direction. This is the primary goal of my life, which also requires me now to shake off some of my personal secondary goals.

To be continued…

Further I would like to discuss about such a dream in other letters in the series and would like you all to cherish in any way you could. With this letter, I am also sending you some of the details about my being here. These are important identification papers. Please do not show it to anyone other than the family members and keep it in the safe place. You can use them in emergency situations. Otherwise it is just a crap of paper nothing else.

Take good care of you all,

No comments: